The most confusing ex on the planet?

she came back to me and said she wants us to be just friends (she always said ex's can't be friends). She facetimes me, meets me, flirts with me, compliments me, blushes when I sweet talk her, lets me spoil her (she always says if someone wasn't her man she wouldn't accept it). Its basically back to normal yet whenever i tease marrying her she has mixed reactions, she said she was jokingly thinking about us having twins. She says she doesn't want to be with me but does all this... someone shed some light please cos wtf

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls rarely say what they mean. Get accustomed to dealing with it.

Ask her, "If you don't want to be with me, can you help me find a new girlfriend?" Her reaction will tell you what you need to know.

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• She’s using you for attention. Stop talking to her

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Some people talk a lot but it means nothing. Only their actions matter.

She probably has no clue what she really wants but based on how you act she will react/make up her mind.

Do yourself a favor & figure out what you want. Set your standards and don’t let her get away with giving less.

1|1
    0|0
  • this is her trying to milk the relationship, or rather you have Defined The Relationship (DTR) properly, sit her down and talk to her about this as its also your fault for allowing this

0|0
    0|0
  • Walk away my dude, just go and never speak to her again bcs she's using u

0|0
    0|0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes