Picking up the check?

If a woman ask a man out on a date, who “should” pickup the check and plan the date? Me being myself (has nothing to do with being a gentleman) I would pick up the check and if it leads to further out goings she can offer. I’d also ask if she has anything in mind I enjoy planning lol. Let me know what you guys think

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm if she asked you out, she should be the one planning the first date. Both should offer the pay but the guy should either be the one who does it or it should be split 50/50

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean if she is lacking in the funds department I wouldn't mind taking the tab but if she offered to pay would be the best thing to do.