Picking up the check?

If a woman ask a man out on a date, who “should” pickup the check and plan the date? Me being myself (has nothing to do with being a gentleman) I would pick up the check and if it leads to further out goings she can offer. I’d also ask if she has anything in mind I enjoy planning lol. Let me know what you guys think

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm if she asked you out, she should be the one planning the first date. Both should offer the pay but the guy should either be the one who does it or it should be split 50/50

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean if she is lacking in the funds department I wouldn't mind taking the tab but if she offered to pay would be the best thing to do.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Personally, I feel like whoever asked should feel more inclined to take the bill. I once went out on a date with a guy who got mad because I wouldn’t split the bill. He called me a typical entitled feminist 😂 Honestly, it had nothing to do with feminism. I just feel like if you’re the one asking me out, why should I pay? I would be more the willing to pay for both meals if I’m the one who asked.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel everyone should pay for themselves the first few dates then later on take turns

0|1
    0|0
  • I treat everyone as a man. So she had better be picking up the cost of her meal

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes