Guys, what makes you fall in love with a girl?

12

12
  • if she can "click" with me, if we talk/joke about the same things while learning new things all the time about and with each other, then its thats a very good precursor to "love" however there are a whole lot of other factors for me as well

• Other factors like what?

• stuff like, does she have a good personailty (surprising how zodiacs are a good indicator of my matches a lot of the time), does she get on well with my friends, does she like similar things, does she make me laugh at all, now this is something i notice when i am around a girl i like but its that i can't stop smiling and I've found i can't force this kind of smile.

• It's difficult to put into words. I just meet a girl and instantly feel something, as I get to know her, if we have things in common and get on well, that feeling grows. If not, I'll always fancy her at the very least

• What if the guy seems to lust after you?

• Could mean he likes you, could mean he wants to fuck. There's lots of signs to look out for that'll let you know

• When they click