Should I just send her a friend request on FB? Is a private message weird?

So This girl that i really like and i want to confess my feelings. we have some history together. When we met it started with flirting and she never mentioned her first boyfriend even when i asked her out a couple of times. We stopped talking for awhile, living on opposite sides of campus, and she started dating a close friend that only lasted for a few months. I wanted to talk to her about my feelings, but got the impression that she s not ready to date. A couple of months after they broke up a tried to confess my feelings. I asked her "theres something i want to talk to you about. Can i meet you a time and place that will work for you?". Her response was " i don't know I'm so busy now i have so much with school and work". I know she's really busy but her response made me worry that she wasn't interested. That was last semester,
however, earlier this semester i got a possible signal of interest from her, that gave me a lot of optimism back. She was looking at me for a good few seconds and when i looked back at her she smiled. It seemed genuine. She smiled with her eyes and stared for a few seconds before she left. After that i haven't seen her as much around campus as i used to. So I'm starting to consider just adding her on Facebook. I really prefer just approaching her in person but i feel like i may have to do it on Facebook first if i want something to happen between us? Is that weird or creepy or should i just do it? Should i send her a private message as well? Like "hey haven't seen you in a while? I wanted to talk to you about something. Any time i could meet you? I know you're busy just a minute would be more then enough" What do you think.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• well if u text her on fb dont do anything like that just talk like u friends and when she is comfortable enough ask her if u wanna go on a date somewhere nice to just take are mind off of school and work so we can let lose then when the time is right and u will know when it is ask her to be ur girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • No harm in adding her on Facebook! But if she says "she's busy" she might not want anything serious so try to flirt a little and give her compliments see how she responds

0|0
    0|0
    • She said she was busy last semester. A few months later she smiled at me and looked at me for a few seconds and that gave me a lot of optimism back. After that i have not really seen her that much on campus. So although its not ideal the friend request is something i feel like i have to do if i want something to happen. I don't know if i will be able to flirt with her if i don't get a chance to run into her. And i think i want to tell her how i feel while also telling her that i understand she's busy and I'm not asking to start anything serious. Should i ask her on Facebook to meet her in person and then tell her? What do you think?

Recommended myTakes