What would you say to a girl who rejected you?

What would you say to a girl who rejected you? It's been a few months since she turned me down. Ever since we do not talk much to each other Actually, we only greet each other and that's it. The thing is, I do not have anything against her and I'd like to talk to her again but she is now inclined to be distant and I find it hard to approach her since she is avoiding eye contact a bit and so on.
Would you be just honest and tell her that everything is ok on my part and that I do not have any problem talking to her and that there's no need to "ignore" each other? Maybe, I should have done this earlier but still better now than never.
And one more thing, I do not intend any advances again or any stuff like that. Just friends.

02