What would you say to a girl who rejected you?

What would you say to a girl who rejected you? It's been a few months since she turned me down. Ever since we do not talk much to each other Actually, we only greet each other and that's it. The thing is, I do not have anything against her and I'd like to talk to her again but she is now inclined to be distant and I find it hard to approach her since she is avoiding eye contact a bit and so on.
Would you be just honest and tell her that everything is ok on my part and that I do not have any problem talking to her and that there's no need to "ignore" each other? Maybe, I should have done this earlier but still better now than never.
And one more thing, I do not intend any advances again or any stuff like that. Just friends.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I would express my regrets, that's all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whenever I was rejected by a girl who I was still interested in being friends with I just let her know right afterwards that it wasn't a big deal and that I just thought I'd ask and see what she thought, then I'd carry on talking to her as if nothing happened to destroy any awkwardness. The only thing you can do is explain that.

1|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes