Once and for all, marriage proposal? Who should do it?

Guys, how would you feel if girl proposed to you?
Girls, would you ever propose to a guy?
What do you think, who's job is it to propose?

What about dating? Do you think guys should make first move?
  • Men should propose
  • Women should propose
  • Whomever proposes is cool
    Vote C
  • I am a special flower and I want results
    Vote D

206

Most Helpful Guy

• I have seen it go both ways. But I have noticed something that has happened to me and many guys I know.. the woman lays the groundwork. It starts with "we will probably get married", followed with "what do you think about us getting married", and finally "lets start making wedding plans".. Then all you have to do is buy the ring a propose. You even get valuable input on the ring she wants.

• How do you get an information of a ring? They all literaly look same to me...

• They will tell you what they like and their ring size.. As far as the details, that is kind of up to you. I know the jewelry business is a scam (a ring from a jeweler devalues 50-75% the moment you take ownership). You can find used and have it modified for a lot cheaper.

• Oh nice! Thanks for an advice

Most Helpful Girl

• There is not should, every relationship is diffrent and do things in their unique way

Dating is a different thing... Guys don't always have to make the first step but girls want to know somebody invest in them so they invest in that person
    Some guys\girl expect girls\guys to chase after them although they haven't invested anything in this, which is ridiculous