My GFs parents won't let her have our baby what do I do?

My girlfriend and me had sex and she is pregnant and we were happy because we are gonna be awesome parents much better than my parents for exmaple they won't let me stay up past midnight but yea lol so we told the awesome news to my parent and her parents and they both got super mad for some reason and they are saying we are too young but we aren't we are very mature plus i was babysitting for money so ofc i know how to take care of children being parents is super easy but yea they are telling us that she needs to get an abortion and we are both super sad from it and dont know what to do now help pleas?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Let me ask you one question. Can’t you even pay your own taxes yet?

Most Helpful Girl