What's the youngest you'd date?

So I was talking with this girl for months now, but not in a romantic way, at least not to my knowledge. She confessed she liked me and I think she's cute and she's definitely a good person, but she's young. I turned 18 last week so I'm skeptical about going into a relationship with her.

My friends and I joked amongst ourselves about another friend who is 20 dating a 16 year old (some even went as far as to call him a rapist) and I don't want to be in that situation, but if I go into a relationship I go 💯, I'm not going to be ashamed of her.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I’ve never dated anyone younger than me but I’d probably only go maybe a year but it might depend on where he was in his life compared to me etc but sometimes with your age vs hers you can both be at different stages in life. You might be headed to college and she’ll still have a bedtime from mom & dad. On the other hand you might be a good fit. Just think it over

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 18 i guess.
    seriously date? She'd have to be over 21

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think the max for an age gap would be around 5 years

0|0
    0|0
    • Seems fair, but it depends on the ages of the person, any 18 year old going with a 13 year old is gonna be looked at as a pervert

• Not at all

• How old is she?

0|0
    0|0
  • At 18, anything below 15-16 is not cool.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes