He moved states and wants us to keep in touch and visit one another. Should I wait for him?

We were basically exclusively casually dating, but he moved to another state for a new job, and where the rest of his siblings are. He still wants to keep in contact & he says him and I will have to visit multiple times to see one another. He even made a quick comment during conversation that when I finish college in three years, that i should keep in mind to live in his state; possibly with him.

The thing is... i'm not sure where WE stand. I don't know whether to pursue someone else or not... it's quite a sticky situation since he and I expect to have sex when visiting each other. I asked, what if he had a girlfriend... he state, "well you'll be the only one exception. " I'm not sure whether to believe some of the things he says or not as well... I suppose I'll have to see once he visits me 1st. I just want people's input.

Also, he's 36 and I'm 19.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Nope you shouldn't wait. You can talk casual if you want but I wouldn't keep things exclusive because things happen. Both of you can be free without feeling guilty if someone else comes along. Especially for you who is going to college and have more opportunities to meet new people.

1|0
    0|0
  • No... I think it’s best you move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
    • Elaborate. please?

• Once he's in a different state he has whole new life and a lot of sexual frustration and things will get complicated
      It might depend on how often you visit each other tho

Recommended myTakes