He moved states and wants us to keep in touch and visit one another. Should I wait for him?

We were basically exclusively casually dating, but he moved to another state for a new job, and where the rest of his siblings are. He still wants to keep in contact & he says him and I will have to visit multiple times to see one another. He even made a quick comment during conversation that when I finish college in three years, that i should keep in mind to live in his state; possibly with him.

The thing is... i'm not sure where WE stand. I don't know whether to pursue someone else or not... it's quite a sticky situation since he and I expect to have sex when visiting each other. I asked, what if he had a girlfriend... he state, "well you'll be the only one exception. " I'm not sure whether to believe some of the things he says or not as well... I suppose I'll have to see once he visits me 1st. I just want people's input.

Also, he's 36 and I'm 19.

21