What should I do in an online relationship?

I just met online a really sweet girl and I'm really attracted to her, but what should I do when I know that we will never meet (because we live very far away)?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• A long distance relationship will eventually have to turn into an "in person" relationship if you want it to advance in a healthy manner because without the physical intimacy, bonding in person when you can see your partner's behavior patterns/emotions and sharing new experiences together, the relationship will become harder to maintain as time passes.

If you are serious about forming a relationship with her, you'll eventually need to fit in a time when you two can meet in person, see how it goes! If not, you could be taking time away from her when she could be pursuing her own relationship with someone else. You could be her best friend and sometimes, flirting can't hurt if she's not in a relationship!

0|0
    0|0
    • So what should I do now?😭

• Show All
    • No I'm afraid that anyways I'm gonna get attached to her... while I know deep down that it's gonna end sooner or later

• You have the right idea to hold back from forming a romantic relationship. Just keep in touch then because there's no need to end the friendship just because you both feel like more than friends. Are things still going smoothly? :)

• She's probably a guy.

0|0
    0|1
  • Find a real one

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes