Do guys like bitchy women or nice women?

Do guys like women who are mean to other people? Or nice women?
My friend is super mean to our other friend (whose a guy) calls him stupid all the time, I tell her to stop being mean. But he said he''s fine with it.. whenever I defend him.

28

Most Helpful Guy

• The guy is a loser or cuckold or masochist.. or just a plain whimp that longs to be a doormat for a woman. Real men want nice women with nice big smiles... smiles that reflect a burst of sunshine.. that's it.. case closed.. And trust me.. only about 1/2 of 1% can pull that smile off.. and those are the women that every man is looking for.. Impossible to find.. I passed over 90 women walking in the city today.. every one had a frown , 1000 yard dead man stare or depressed look and it was a beautiful sunny day. What a turn off..

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would a guy want a bitchy woman? Unless they’re just trying to fuck around with them?