Girl stood me up on 3rd date should I delete her off my FB?

I thought things were fine. Both first and second date ended with a kiss. We have mutual friends and our third date was a group going to a festival on Sunday.

She said we could see each other on Saturday because she will be out of town.

I sent her a text Saturday and for the first time she never responded.

Saturday night our friend told me he text her and she replied she's still out of town...

Sunday came and she was a no show...

One of the friends in the group gave me some inside said hey she just got out of a relationship with a guy who lives in the city she went too...

Yea that stung... That information plus while she is out she ignores me but responds to our friend? It's pretty safe to assume on what she was doing over the weekend... :/

I haven't heard from her since that text I sent her on Sunday. It's disrespectful of her to ignore me and I feel she should be the one to reach out to me and apologize but instead nothing...

She's still on my Facebook should I delete? I'm getting one side said don't because she will get an ego boost and some say to delete her ass for pulling a dick move and ghosting me.
I meant she said she couldn't see me Saturday...

11