What do I do in these situations?

Me and my boyfriend were just laying down in the grass (Fully clothed!) and with my friend there but not speaking since it was just me and him talking. He made the move to hold my hand. As soon as he touched my hand I felt a (love) spark and I didn't see his hand so when he tried to hold mine I jumped and got scared but thought I was an idiot because I messed it up. this happened the other day while we were listening to romance music in class. Full of awkward blushes and all. Then we went to lunch of course and I said I love you (in sign language) and he didn't do it back. Is that bad? I know we have to take our own paces but. Well he's said it before but yeah. or there are sometimes when he says something really nice and I get all awkward and weird and say saaaaame. (I'm really bad at relationships as you can see...)
Updates:
correction my boyfriend touched my hand lmao

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He's completely oblivious to all of your "mess ups." He's probably just happy to be with you. He probably completely missed your sign language.

You're fine you just feel awkward right now. Realistically you'll have a hard time keeping this relationship into your college years. Don't worry enjoy it and be glad you're in a relationship. In high school I was to awkward to have anything like what you have.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You'll be fine. Just need to chill and relax. In fact, I think both of you are so adorable and cute. Holding hands and being shy about it. Awwwwww, so cute. A few mistakes here and there is fine.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If he holds your hand hold it back. Go with the flow and don't overthink it. Don't get nervous or scared. Love can be expressed in different ways.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you guys are just getting used to what it is to love someone and be with someone. You will both make mistakes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I guess you are feeling shy or you are just not sure about him

0|0
    0|0
    • well I'm shy around him but I'm very bad at these kinds of these sure I like holding his hand but I got scared cuz it was unexpected lol

Recommended myTakes