How many dates?

For those that online date, how many second, third or more dates have you had? Do you usually know when there will be a another date?

I’ve been on a lot of first dates but have only been 4 second dates. The guy in dating right now and I have been on 5 dates so that the longest for me. I usually know within minutes of the date of there is going to be a second date.

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually when I'm chatting with someone I know if we click or not on the first chat. Online relationships are extra volatile however so I expect most girls won't engage after the first encounter. I put the odds at 1/1000 conversations for a real connection. There's also the scammer threat which is easily recognized when a girl goes to fast. Scammers want a quick payoff not a long drawn out "relationship"

Most Helpful Girl

• I have been on zero from the time I was born