My love life concerns?

I have liked this guy for so long and I keep hoping that he will see how good of a person I am, but he doesn't seem to care. I have a huge crush on him but we don't talk. Should I give up? If he truly liked me or wanted to date me; would he have texted me or told me by now? He knows I like him.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Of he doesn't like you then you haven't given him enough of a reason to like you. What i mean by this is you have to seduce him into wanting to be with you. Now i dont mean this sexually, but rather that you have to flirt and get him thinking how awesome you are and how much he wants to be with you. This is done by talking to him, flirting, and making yourself attractive to him. Again not sexually but attractive in the sense that he world be attracted too you as a good girlfriend to have.

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately you've already answered your own question my dear... walk away and only invest when they invest back