Is this abusive?

So I was at my boyfriends house and I took a selfie with his roommate and he started saying I never post photos with him so I started trying to take one with him and then he said he didn't want to be in my photo and then started going on saying I only post photos with other guys which I don't only my brother haha. Then he started getting mad saying this one guy always likes my photos so I should just date him so I told him to shut up and now he's saying I twist everything he says around. This fight is stupid but I didn't do anything and now he's yelling at me.

112

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds insecure and immature to me, tell him to grow up or just dump him and move on. I know that sounds harsh but really to get upset over not being in your photos sounds like a temper tantrum to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like a perfectly normal argument, don't see any abuse here.