Is this abusive?

So I was at my boyfriends house and I took a selfie with his roommate and he started saying I never post photos with him so I started trying to take one with him and then he said he didn't want to be in my photo and then started going on saying I only post photos with other guys which I don't only my brother haha. Then he started getting mad saying this one guy always likes my photos so I should just date him so I told him to shut up and now he's saying I twist everything he says around. This fight is stupid but I didn't do anything and now he's yelling at me.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds insecure and immature to me, tell him to grow up or just dump him and move on. I know that sounds harsh but really to get upset over not being in your photos sounds like a temper tantrum to me.

0|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like a perfectly normal argument, don't see any abuse here.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Not really abusive, and argument does not fall under being abusive unless it turn violent, takes you for advantage, threats, or is in a harassing manner.

0|1
    0|0
  • Abusive? Maybe. Intolerable? Absolutely. Lose this guy and find a guy who is capable of caring for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Um, not exactly abusive but not good. He is very jealous. If he is hitting you or demeaning you with insults and making you feel unloved and useless then that is abuse.

0|0
    0|0
  • Perhaps emotional abuse of he tries to guilt you into not being with your friends or purposely making you feel bad for about it. But this mostly sounds like he is insecure, which isn't really something you can fix, only he can fix that.

0|0
    0|0
  • You could make the case of Verbal Abuse but I mean, that honestly wouldn’t hold up. Yes, the fight is stupid, but you can’t fix stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like he feels left out and maybe a bit jealous

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah... you hurt him. Would you be okay if he takes selfie and other stuffs with other cute girls?

0|0
    0|0
  • He is just jealous. Try to talk to him about it. That really helps

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just an argument that he knows he's wrong.

0|0
    0|1
  • Jealousy is fun

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont know I didn't read

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes