I'm 15 and my girlfriend is 13, so when I'm 18 and she's 16 is it bad (just dating, not sex)?

I love my girlfriend, so I don't need to have sex to be happy with her. So when I turn 18 and she's 16 is it bad? can I go to jail? Remember, I completely understand sex is out of the question. Like I said before, I don't need it to be happy with her. just being with her is good enough for me. I'm just that kind of guy lol. I just love her and I want the best for her. Thanks for your answers :-)

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Why not?

You are a friend to her as a guy, she has you as a guy friend. Nothing wrong.

But of course don't use this as an excuse for hanky-panky stuffs. You know what I mean.

Most Helpful Girl

• If sex is completely out of the question and you are just dating there's nothing wrong or illegal about it.