How do you deal with beong single?

I know what a lot of people are going to say focus on yourself your hobbies and all, and i do i work out i concetrate on my hobby on my family and friends like am not unhappy, just that sometimes not having that special someone in your life can be so awful one day lonliness strikes and you feel so bad.
The reason am not in a relationship is becoz am not ready the last one i had was awful and toxic and i was manipulated all along plus i have some stressing family stuffs going on.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes u feel lonely I know but most of the time I feel free , light weight and happy that's how my single life going

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes i know the lonliness is occasional but i swear everytime it strikes i become desperate.

• Show All
    • Mhh i think i got sort of the idea thanks.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Good on ya for not just jumpin into a rebound. Goin through the same thing. I just try to hang out with fiends more feelin lonely sux but a shit relationship is worse

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t I just live my life

0|0
    0|0
  • best thing in the world

0|0
    0|0
  • Trying to answer honestly, you'll find him when you least expect it. When you do he'll be respectful. Not just a notch in his belt.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes