Are men & women against eachother nowadays? Are they rivals or sweet union nowadays?

I feel like almost every women have crazy anxiety & fear about men and almost every men are becoming sad, depressed & frustrated about women for not giving them a chance to be their man.. So much so that they both are becoming more & more against eachother as time passes by, becoming enemy of eachother. "Male vs Female / Female vs Male"
  • Yes, they are rivals for eachother.
  • No, they are a sweet union of apposite genders.

212

Most Helpful Girl

• A bit of both but there has always been some sort of finger pointing at one another.
    A guy who claimed to love me said- well, if we go to have a coffee when each should pay for themselve. You wanted equal rights, isn't that right?
    He would point out the equal rights phenomenon a number of times...
    To add-I used to cook him meals raning from chicken and veggies to other more advanced recipes and an ass didn't even want to pay for a coffee...

Yeah well... I think there's more of a debate who has it easier and how feministic women are getting than rivalry as in a competition to get a better job. Don't really care to be honest, those who talk about this ish usually can't figure their lives out.

• To add- I didn't talk about the equal rights at all... he started the topic :DDD but again that's only one fish in the sea

• So both of you were broke together & wasn't financially ready for relationship life because both of you were students.

• Yeah well... I cooked , it’s not that hard to buy decent engredients or buy a coffee 😂 just learnt to spend smart

Most Helpful Guy

• Relationships between men and women are definitely becoming more hostile, and feminism is largely responsible, as well as TV shows and family court laws. I personally have given up on women and I now focus on living life doing my own thing. Women have made their bed and now they can lie in it.

• I agree! 👍👏

All those realty shows, Kardashians, desperate house wifes, bachelorette, sex & the city etc has carved, shaped & twisted the natural female mind & gentleness of women. I no longer trust them with my wealth or possession to share eoith them. I won't ever mix love & business together everr! I rather go to strip clubs directly if I feel the need for a girl temporarily..

• Apparently adrenal fatigue, heart disease and higher stress. You’re body just knows the difference according to medical research. Even the make-up and quality of sperm differs.

I have a theory that hormones and chemicals in female bodily fluids are absorbed into the male body which replenishes and replaces lost hormones when masterbating, or at least supplements critical things to prevent adrenal fatigue.

I have noticed that after master bating I feel exhausted, but after sex I feel replenished and energized. There’s only one difference, the presence of female hormones. I think the male body likes to internalize some level of female estrogen to keep DHT low and free unconverted testosterone high, in order to prevent aging and excess body hair.

• It’s not as wild as it sounds. It’s well documented that male hormones change female biology when ingested or absorbed into their bodies. Manifesting in physical and mental changes, subtle but valid. Girls’ skin becomes firmer and their voices drop, they become happier and calmer. They also become less likely to leave or cheat. I think if it as the ‘final step’ to complete the bond between man and women. Slowing it absorbing semen is a crucial step. Without it the girl walks away, in my experience.

So why shouldn’t female hormones help keep men looking younger and more effeminate. It likely reduces body hair growth, top of head hair loss, and likely lowers dht and boosts unconverted free testosterone, likely causing you to lean out and feel more energized.