Guys, Would you consider *seriously* dating a girl that works at Hooters, or is that just weird 🤔?

Guys, Would you consider *seriously* dating a girl that works at Hooters, or is that just weird πŸ€”?
  • Would *Seriously* Date
  • No thanks, Just Weird
  • Would Date, But not Take Her Serious
    Vote C
Thank you for your responses guys :)

54

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the real question is what kind of girl works at Hooters and why?

www.cosmopolitan.com/.../

www.businessinsider.com/hooters-waitress-tells-all-2013-1

To me, it's better to understand why it happens when what it appears to be.

Beileve, i'm with you. I think there are better places for a girl to work. But, we all think differently, before you claim to know, walk in their shoes for a minute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feYNhnJzhOI

• The video kind of goes over the same stuff. But the point is the same. You can't know why a person does something until you hear it from them. Here is a fun challenge. Go into a hooters and get a meal and try and talk to a Hooters waitress respectfully and she what she says, you could be surprised.

• Thanks for the MHG!!!