Guys: list some reasons you go on 1st date with a girl and she won’t hear from you again?

Say you finally meet her, the date went well. After the date, you guys parted ways. And you don’t text her following up and she doesn’t either.

What are your reasons that you don’t follow up after the date?

016

Most Helpful Guy

• off a first date? it would have had to be really bad. stuff like no manners, no respect, no conversation, no self talk (interests, hobbies, things like that) I guess for me the presentability to my family is big. My parents made sure I knew manners respect dinner conversation. also forced me to do a formal dinner once a month where we dressed up in dress clothes and had that royal family meal with 4 forks 3 knives 3 spoons, 3 glasses etc... because better to know and not need then need and not know

• I don’t think it was that bad. Our date lasted 1.5 hours and me the one ending it.

He first invited me for drinks at a sports bar/pub, I told him I don’t drink. So we opted for a coffee place and so we did.

• I feel had little to say about that...

• that might be why. if there was little to no talking then it just feels like 2 strangers sharing a table.