Need opinions! Did I screw up my chances with this guy?

So a brief overview of the scenario... My best friend started dating this guy. I hung out with them a few times and then his friend (we'll call him guy #1) started hanging out with us too. I really liked him but I wasn't sure if he liked me back, but then just him and I hung out in his dorm one night and the next day my best friend's boyfriend told her that guy #1 liked me. After that, we hadn't hung out for like 6 weeks and anytime the 4 of us had plans to go out together he'd dip (only happened like 3 times and usually he would have an interview or something the next morning). I didn't want to waste my time waiting for him to hangout so one night my best friend, her boyfriend, and I were all going out. Guy #1 had cancelled and my best friend's boyfriend invited his other friend out (we'll call him guy #2). Guy #2 and I ended up sleeping together and now guy #2 really likes me. I don't want to lead him on or anything and I don't know if I like him back or not, but I can't stop liking guy #1. Since I've slept with both guys (bad mistake made by me btw), I want yall's opinion on whether or not my chances with guy #1 are screwed. They're mutuals so they do know of each other, I just really don't want to be leading guy #2 on and hurting him if I still have a chance with guy #1. I just find that me and guy #1 have more of the same personality and understanding of each other, whereas guy #2 just adores me. Should I just give it time and see what happens? Guy #2 is usually away for hockey so it'd be long distance too. I'm just really confused on what to do here and really hope that I did not screw up my chances with guy #1 considering I cannot quit liking him.
*Side note: Guy #1 doesn't do much, he doesn't talk to a lot of people and the only time he really talks (via phone) is if you get him involved with a convo or if you're hanging out with him (while hanging out with him he's a really fun guy). Guy #2 always tries to make convo and asks to hangout all the time.

03

Most Helpful Guy

• One thing you should know about guys is, we are territorial and don't want other guys touching what's ours. Since you they're mutuals it's up to Guy #1 to accept you for you or not. But give it a shot, try to meet him. If he can't hang out with the 4 of you for any reason, go to his place when he has time. Make it about the two of you, just the two of you only. Good luck.

• Sorry to bud in... THAT'S ONE EXCELLENT AND NICE ANSWER!! VERY GOOD TO KNOW FOR ME. Just learned something new!!