Is it just me, or does anyone else not understand how people go from failed relationship to failed relationship constantly?

As in someone who lets say has a relationship for 3-5 months, then a month later goes through another 8 month relationship. Then a couple month later goes through another 5 month relationship. Then a 1.5 year long one etc.
So pretty much just goes from one to another to another.

To me, this is insane for a few reasons.

1) How do people find others that want a relationship with them so easily & often, eveb after a recent breakup?
2) How do people keep believing im relationships if they fail one after the other all the time?
3) Surely they must be rushing into relationships and just having them for no reason other than wanting one, rather than really liking that person?

Thoughts?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• I think this done by people who don't take relationships that seriously and would be in one for the sake of being in one and not because they're sure about their feelings towards that person. So after the first failed relationship they can't take a breath for the next one, cuz they constantly feel the need to be in one... just my opinion