Going from dating a 8/10 to dating a 4/10: is it love or is it just a rebound?

Let’s say a person always dated pretty girls, 7/10s and for the past 1-2 years has had a serious relationship with a 8/10. If just after the breakup he starts dating a 4/10: is it love, or is she just convenient for sex until he finds better/a rebound?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• it could be convenient. I can't speak for every guy, but my minimum for having sex is a 5 (neutral) on looks and 7 on personality and for a relationship is 7 on looks, 9 on personality. I have dated a 10, and I am such a tough grader that I've only met 5 of them in my entire life.

It could also be that he was the rebound for the prettier girl and she broke up with him for a better guy. Maybe he doesn't want that to happen again, so picking a slightly unattractive girl may be his solution.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes its not about the looks. She could have a pretty bomb personality but there is also a chance she is just a rebound.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Why would he sleep with an ugly girl if he can get a hot one?
    I think he either fell in love with her personality, or he doesn’t think she’s a 4. Everybody has different taste when it comes to looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • perhaps he isn't so shallow to base all attraction on just looks and besides what you see as a 4 may be a 10 to him

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he thinks, that 4/10 will be better for relationship...

If somebody tries 8/10 without any success?
    He will try different...

0|0
    0|0
  • Every scale of rating is subjective to the person who it belonges to do half of what u said wouldn't matter if u crunch the numbers

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes I agree with you but it was the easiest way to explain it. Let’s say new girl doesn’t look anything near any previous girlfriend - he knew her from before and never considered her attractive

• He might have seen what he thought was attractive was wrong because beauty without kindness means nothing

• Worry about ur self

0|0
    0|0
    • I am worrying about myself actually

• Show All
    • One hand to be sincere with oneselves. I have other qualities but good looks isn’t one of them.

• I feel you, girl

• Could be either or both

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes