Did I just found love in the club?

So a few days ago i went out clubbing and after what looked like to be the start of a very boring night (most clubs were closed for younger audiences) we finally found our way into a normal "bar".
Music was 50/50 and the club was mostly crowded with older people, so u know it felt a little weird :p

Anyways, making a long story short, i eventually managed to talk with a girl there who was eyein me the entire time.
We spent the whole night talking in the club, like we had so much mutual interests, behavior wise a little different but it balanced out.

We (or i) never went in for the kiss, the eyecontact tho was always very forceful and the fact that she still wanted to be with my when even her friends left the dancefloor says a lot in my opinion
So we went out eating (with some of mine and her friends, was like 5 in the morning) and i just felt the click you know.
We were sitting next to each other, knees touching, never afraid of physical contact like just having a very great time :p

So we had to separate our ways and exchanged social medias since we from a different country and only a few minutes later she already invited me back over to her to eat something (didnt do it since i was already home), and ever since we have been talking and she is also really keen on seein me again :p

in the club she called me this meany arrogant guy, she wasn't even afraid of punching my stomach lmao but we just coudnt stay away from each other

Even tho i feel like yes, do y'all think there is more chemistry between us than just on a club lvl (a night fling) or am i too hopeful and did i misread certain signs?

Sorry for the long ass text by the way

11