Do women mind if their man is balding?

I'm balding and honestly wanna know if I'm gonna be stuck alone with my dogs living in a boot for the rest of my life.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Some women actually really love a bald man. All women are different and as old, overused and clich├ęd as it is, no 2 women are exactly alike, so of course there are women that don't mind and those that actually like it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Its not a deal breaker, I've met some bald guys that are like really attractive

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Seriously i'm going bald myself and never had trouble finding women.. I use a razor to shave everything as I prefer the looks and it removed my damn white hair...

0|0
    0|0
  • My dad is balding and my mom still loves him. Part of it comes down to whether or not you can pull off a hat.

0|0
    0|0
  • A friend of mine had dreadlocks for a while till he started going bald. He decided to shave his head and keep it that way and it was at that point he met his now-wife, so Id say there's absolutely still hope for you brother :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never met a woman who cared. Just make sure that you are in great physical shape, and women will still go crazy over you.

1|0
    0|0
  • my hairline is noticeably receding as well. I tend to let mine grow out just through laziness but I've had women say that they preferred my longer style once I'd cut it short again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jason Statham does ok with ladies. I think if you are balding then you have to be in shape. Pudgy and balding like George Costanza is a losing look

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't talk to my father but he's bald and he looks good. I like bald guys tbh

0|0
    0|0
    • Don't be sad, yes, you're young but I doesn't have to be a bad thing

• I'm looking forward to the day I go bald it's a pain in the arse having to shave it every few weeks.

0|0
    0|0
  • You'll look sexier if you shave it all.

0|0
    0|0
  • They mind

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont let yourself go in other areas

0|0
    0|0
  • I just don't find it attractive.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes