What is the best way to ask girl out?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Just ask and make her feel that you have a good intention. You will never know what she will say unless you will try. If she will say no, just wait for a couple of days, then ask again. Some girls are testing guys if they're spontaneous. But if she really doesn't want to go out, at least you tried.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• Find something you're both interested in like for example cats. "Hey I wanted for a long time to go to this cat caffe (...) and I thought since we both like cats, maybe we should go together sometimes. What do you say?"

0|0
    0|0
  • if u want a yes response make her feel comfortable first by talking about things that interest u both, then halfway through (when both of u r v engaged) u gotta pretend u gtg for smth and tell her u wanna meet up soon/again to continue the convo. if the girl really digs the topic y'all discussing about she'll most likely agree (-;

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it depends on the girl. Maybe she's a small and unnoticeable girl and just wants to stay at home and eat cheep popcorn and watch a movie you rented. Or maybe she's an excited about every little thing, then you just surprise her with a little trip to Mexico. Either way be spontaneous but not too much. Maybe try to keep it low key, or if you think she's like it shout it the loudest you can in the most crowed room.🖒

0|0
    0|0
  • tell her you really like her and would like to see her again soon, and ask her if she isn't doing much maybe you should go do something

0|0
    0|0
  • You know them first you feel confident you are able to consider this persons my understanding start a conversation see if she's to fancy back then ask

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk to her. Find something in common you both like. You ffind that you're both into some activity. Ask her to join you doing said activity the following weekend (or weekday) depending on schedule.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just ask. Well then again it depends on the girl. I for one like it straight forward and asked out by the guy himself. Not one of his buddies

0|0
    0|0
  • There are many stars in the sky.. come lemme show u some :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Confidence! But don’t get it confused with being a prick!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey would you like to go out?

Boom

1|0
    0|0
  • With flowers our take her on a date

0|0
    0|0
  • Just ask spontaneously.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell her u think she's cute and ask her if she wants to go out and see a movie, to dinner etc. it's important to have the "go out" in there bc if I said hang instead she might be confused if u just like her as a friend

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes