Just out of curiosity, how many extra inches can you claim to your height without a girl noticing?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You can probably get away with 2 inches with me. Maybe. If you're 5'11 and you tell me 6'0 then I'll probably believe you. If you're 5'10 and you tell me 6'0 then I'll let it slide. But if you're 5'9 and you tell me 6'0 then I won't buy it. Too big of a difference.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm 5'9 and I just tell people I'm 5'10 as that seems to be the border between a short and average height guy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably 5. Relative of mine is 3 inches shorter than me yet he ALWAYS wears lifts/cheat shoes that make him seem taller.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Just out of curiosity, why would you?

0|0
    0|0
    • One reason only. 5'10 seems to be the border between an average height and short guy. My actual height is 5'9 (barefoot), so I just tell people I'm 5'10 instead

• 5'9'' is US mean height, standard deviation is 2.9 inches. Average height, or roughly 78% of men are between 5'6'' and 6'0''. You are within normal height.

• It depends how tall she is really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't. It is just stupid to lie.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m only 6’ so I doubt I could add anymore inches

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear boots

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 inch

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmfao dude girls are so dumb when it comes to height. I’m like 5’9-10 and they think I’m 6’1 😂. I don’t even lie they just assume.

0|0
    0|0
  • None. I notice right away. Once I noticed that a guy had lied about just a couple of centimeters.

0|0
    0|0
    • Would you care if a guy added 2cm to his height?

Recommended myTakes