Just out of curiosity, how many extra inches can you claim to your height without a girl noticing?

28

Most Helpful Girl

• You can probably get away with 2 inches with me. Maybe. If you're 5'11 and you tell me 6'0 then I'll probably believe you. If you're 5'10 and you tell me 6'0 then I'll let it slide. But if you're 5'9 and you tell me 6'0 then I won't buy it. Too big of a difference.

• I'm 5'9 and I just tell people I'm 5'10 as that seems to be the border between a short and average height guy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably 5. Relative of mine is 3 inches shorter than me yet he ALWAYS wears lifts/cheat shoes that make him seem taller.