Guys, Curious, don’t know what to do next?

Basically there’s this guy at college that I like and I think he saw some idiot boy try to kiss me and now I think he’s avoiding me because I saw him in the library and he had his headphones in and totally ignored me but he was doing his work and looked quite busy and stressed but he hasn’t blocked me on insta we still follow each other tho He hasn’t blocked me after that day.

However, today, he kept looking at me when he was sitting with his friends he looked at me quite a lot and his friends kept looking at me too they were all smiling in my direction (including my crush). What does this mean?

2