What made him change his mind?

So my boyfriend and I have been back together officially for a little over six months. About this time last year when we'd started back talking after our break up he was saying that he did not want to get married, or if he did he would be around 30 when that happened. Not long after I'd almost broken off all contact with him explaining that I wanted something serious and if he didn't want that I'd go elsewhere he said he wanted me back officially.

May first I did not take our relationship seriously. I did not cheat or anything. I just didn't expect anything to really come from it and my trust in him was limited. Since then he's won me over more and I really do love him. Well, not long after he moved into his own place we got closer and have been able to spend more time with each other. Not long after he moved in he wanted me to move in with him. I refused telling him that I would not live like a wife when I'm in fact single. He shortly started talking about marriage and engagement with me and even brought the topic up to his father for advice.

I guess I'm a little taken back that he's done such a 180 in less than a year of us being together. So what made him change his mind?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• He took time off from relationship, that probably made him realize that he needs to be serious in life and he probably missed you a lot. No men takes steps like that if they're not really serious.