Been dating for about 3 months. Do I ask her to be exclusive, or should I wait for her to ask?

Been seeing this woman for about 3 months. Checked my phone to see when we first went out. lol

So, we see each other about 1 a week, she is "busy" all the time. She works 2 jobs, but also seems to go out A LOT with friends but struggles to make time for me. I have been on a few other dates in this time, but haven't slept with anyone but her. I think she is still dating, I saw her profile online but I still have mine, and we haven't had the "exclusive" talk. Usually woman bring it up to me, but she seems like the type that likes to be chases, so maybe she is waiting for me to say something?

She seems to really be into me, but if that's the case would she be seeing other men? I don't know that she is for sure, but I am pretty sure she is. And she doesn't really text me that often, usually it's me texting her to hang out. I haven't asked but I assume since I still see her active online, and we see each other so rarely.

She seems to hint at wanting something serious with me, asking about kids etc... What do I do here? Should I just ask her next time we hang out? How do I handle this? I would like to date her exclusively. But it's getting to the point where I need her to stop seeing other dudes, or I'm out of there. I also would like to see her more than once every 1-2 weeks. It's starting to annoy me.

01