Girls, is it possible to be all out of love?

Ok so I met this girl a few weeks ago. She seemed to be crazy for me. Before you just to conclusions no it's not a fling. So yea we went out, slept together still talk to this day. We were dating for about a week. I started to get attached. She noticed that and backed me up. Claiming it's not me is her emotions. She feels like she's gave all her love to the last few guys that just ghost her after a few weeks. So she's established I'm not them, I'm a family guy and me and her son are like best friends. So she still trying to go out and have me stay the night yes we still fuck. Any tips would be great I don't like wasting my time

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think she just doesn't want to get hurt... she’s just being cautious. Been there... done that... its kinda like she built a wall

0|1
    0|0
  • It’s possible to be wronged so many times that you want to take it slow. Is that what she’s doing? Or did she say you could never be in a relationship?

0|0
    0|0
    • No she didn't say we would never but it's just too confusing, she's contradicting herself saying we should hang out less then she will drive home and ask me to come over. It's like that consistently she wants me there but she doesn't. Past 2 days things seemed to of slowed down

• Show All
    • Well I’m a romantic so this might not be practical advice but I feel like she has trust issues and if you show her that you’re “all in” she might be more comfortable letting you fully into her world.

• So basically, fight for her if you think it’s the right thing to do

Recommended myTakes