Why does he always forgive me, and wants to keep contact?

https://www.girlsaskguys.com/dating/q3008580-have-you-ever-been-a-total-fool-for-someone-like-no-matter-what-bad

Update: I couldn't stay away and it was a fight to stay away. I even broke down in front of him already (like cried my makeup off cry). No matter what I tell him off or act he keeps coming back begging to let him back in.

I told him I hated him and got super jealous when he said he was going for drinks with a female friend, he witnessed me rejecting his best friend who was telling me to stop dating him, I got out the car and walked away only once i did that and recently (he had to follow me with the car and ask me to get back in). And no matter if i have him blocked he calls from different numbers, wanting me to unblock him.

Just I acted this way cause he hurt me so much before. He is also an alcoholic who drinks 5 days in a week for hours. Still isn't over his ex who already moved on, but let's her come over to change for gym (which he says, trying to be honest to me, but i do not believe it).

He never let's me go and keeps forgiving and keeps trying to keep me. He messages me everyday or tries to call. He even said he wants to be with me in the future and that he has real feelings for me but only once said I love you cause he was drunk. He is being less of an asshole lol. He even came over to my house for the first time, and I have never let him in my home before he was really loving and opened up.

I think he is just addicted to sex with me. Cause he get's turned on if i say he looks cute, It's weird how he get's so easily turned on by me. He knows that I truly love him a lot, he knows it's hard turning him away right now. There is so much more to what I am typing.

What do you guys thinks?

01