I’m falling for a guy who isn’t ready for a relationship?

Okay so, I like this guy and he says he likes me but he isn’t ready for a relationship. I told him I was over him but then he said he was going to give us a shot. He’s confusing me mentally, and I like him so much. He just got out a relationship two months ago though, and before I knew we were a thing I made out with another guy. I told him the next day and he still isn’t over it and holds it over my head. But we weren’t anything yet and I didn’t know he liked me. I don’t know what to do?

726

Most Helpful Girl

• Ughhhh. I hate this question.

Okay, first thing's first, he really shouldn't be going into another relationship that soon after he got out of one. He needs time to be single, and that is most likely why he said he wasn't ready for a relationship.

Now, you're basically making him choose between you, and taking the time he needs to be ready for a new relationship. That isn't fair. There are emotions that, in essence, need to be flushed out of his system, like anyone having just gotten out of a relationship. How would you like it if you got broken up with/broke up with someone, and you have a new someone asking you/begging you to be in a relationship with them?

He may like you, but you should try to be a little bit more understanding in this situation. Would you want him to force a relationship that he isn't ready for? I don't think that would make a means for a good relationship, just a lot of spite, and regret.

For someone that likes you, and you have been actively seeking each other out (in both cases for women and men) if you go hook up with someone else, then of course he's going to be upset about it. You already gave him something the hurt over, and that is definitely going to hurt you when you've gotten into the relationships with him.

• I completely understand that!! And I told him, and always said I’m not pushing you take the time you need for your self.

• It won’t let me pm you because I’m not level2:(

• I could probably dm you. Follow me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Though I don't blame him since he just got out of a relationship, I must say (from my own experiences) that you should look for another guy (and if he really likes you, he should understand you doing just that).

The thing is, that you don't know how long it'll take untill he "is ready" and for all you know, he could fall in love more with someone else.

You know what'll happen in that case? You'll be all alone, feeling dumb, sad and sorry for all the guys you could've been with if you hadn't saved yourself, whereas he would be in love.

Ofcourse if you move on and he gets in his rm"ready status" while you are still single, then just go to him and mingle 😂😂😂