Do you still have to play hard to get?

A lot of people believe that the guy has to love the woman more for a relationship to work. I’ve been in my current relationship for 2 years and things are great and we love each other equally, but would you say at this point you still have to play a little hard to get?

725

Most Helpful Guy

• Let it move as it is! Its ur life and try to listen to an outsiders comment! Just do as what u believe! Its ur life! One bad move can make the other one feels like something going in by the way u two! So, let it flow with the wind! As long as there r no problems, it will be fine and talk to him if u think that something matters to u a lot or when something is bothering u in a relationship! Communication is the key and that's y i am saying to talk a lot whenever u guys have free time! If there is not a lot of free time, then make some!

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate the " play hard to get" game. It's an immature approach and a risky game to play. It may push someone you love away from you. It'll cause distance between you both, rather than make you closer. He may think you're pulling away from him , and start to question how much you care.

I'd never want a guy I cared about to ever question if I still wanted him or not, or if I still cared. That would cause a guy to start to feel emotionally unsafe in the relationship