I want to confess my feelings. Should I send her a friend request on Facebook/ Is a private message weird?

This girl that i really like and i want to confess my feelings. we known each other for a while and have some history together. When we met it started with flirting and she never mentioned her first boyfriend even when i asked her out a couple of times. We stopped talking for awhile, living on opposite sides of campus, and she started dating a close friend that only lasted for a few months. I wanted to talk to her about my feelings, but got the impression that she s not ready to date. A couple of months after they broke up a tried to confess my feelings. I asked her "theres something i want to talk to you about. Can i meet you a time and place that will work for you?". Her response was " i don't know I'm so busy now i have so much with school and work". I know she's really busy but her response made me worry that she wasn't interested. That was last semester,
however, earlier this semester something happened that made me optimisticagain. She was looking at me for a good few seconds and when i looked back at her she smiled. It seemed genuine. She smiled with her eyes and stared for a few seconds before she left. After that i haven't seen her as much around campus as i used to. So I'm starting to consider just adding her on Facebook. I really prefer just approaching her in person but i feel like i won't see her again before the summer and for that reason have to do it on Facebook first if i want something to happen between us? Should i also send her a private message, asking if we could meet sometime or is that weird? maybe start with a simple FB message< like "hey i haven't seen you around lately how have you been? and then ask her if we could meet and talk? or is that weird?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Ask to grab some coffee or lunch. Have a Catch up talk. Ask what she been up too and such. Some other day invite her out with friends and be yourself but with confidence. After that if it seems to you she like you. Ask her out for a dinner. Plan a date that fun.

Don't message her over text or FB about your feelings. That never works.

0|0
    0|0
    • I second all this advice.

Getting random fb confessions is awkward.

• I do plan to confess my feelings to her in person. The problem is that i haven't seen her in awhile and I'm afraid i won't run into her before summer. So i guess my question is would it be weird if i asked her on FB "There was something i would like to talk to you about. Any time and place we can meet?"

• Suggest a study group day for finals If you both are still in college. Also after finals schedule a hangout date if it goes well.
      I been in your shoes. 9/10 telling her about your feelings is going to make her put you in friend zone. You be showing all of your cards to her. Most girls find that as a turn off. Be confident if you going to tell her. Also be playful too.

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes