Who would u rather date? (To Girls)?

Lets say both have 'equally good' personalities and you do have the 'luxus' to choose by their looks who would u choose?
  • Who would u rather date? (To Girls)?Average fit
    Vote A
  • Who would u rather date? (To Girls)?Muscular (not like extreme bodybuilders; more like that guy in this pic)
    Vote B
  • Im a man wanna see results
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• For me, somewhere in the middle is preferred. I’m not attracted to a guy who is ripped and muscular; I’d prefer him to be strong and not skinny (like the guy in the first picture). Tbh, the way my guy is, his body is perfect for me. I’d show you what I mean but I don’t think he’d appreciate seeing a picture of his body on here. Lol

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not really into really muscular guys, the one on top is more attractive but he has slightly concerning noticeable ribs that make me think he may be a bit underweight :/

I may be wrong but :p

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The average. I can’t stand it when I see guys veins through their arms. It grossed me out. Plus the muscular seems like he spends a lot of time at the gym, time he could have otherwise spent with me ☺️

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd go for a average fit. I had a body builder boyfriend. he'd be always be infront of the mirror or ask me how his six pack look like. And he'd taje too much selfies. It was too irritating.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer the muscular type. I once dated a scrawny guy. He has an attractive face but an unattractive body.

0|1
    0|0
  • Somewhere between the two, while closer to the first I must say that if it's a binary choice it will be the second.

0|0
    0|0
  • Average fit. The size of muscular guys is attractive but definition like that isn't. Average fit looks good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are very attractive. I think the second one is sexier but it's like would you like delicious meal or this very slightly more delicious meal

0|0
    0|0
  • im not a man but i wanted to see the results...

1|0
    0|0
  • Average

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see any option for dad bod :-(

0|0
    0|0
  • Average fit looks too skinny

0|0
    0|0
    • Im 16 and ve more muscles on my upper arm than him lolz

• Well that’s good. I personally prefer someone with muscles or more meat. Never really cared for skinny. But I’m also curvy so that’s definitely a factor.

• Average fit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Muscular

0|0
    0|0
  • Muscular

0|0
    0|0
  • The first guy looks a bit too skinny for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither. I don’t like the muscles thing

0|0
    0|0
  • Average

0|0
    0|0
  • Average fit

0|0
    0|0
  • B...

0|0
    0|0
  • Average

0|0
    0|0
  • You alive? Good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not too muscular, but still well built

0|0
    0|0
  • B lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • That’s an unfair test because I like darker men, but broader build probably.

0|0
    0|0
    • Actually, forget that, I’ll stick with the first.

Recommended myTakes