Who would u rather date? (To Girls)?

Lets say both have 'equally good' personalities and you do have the 'luxus' to choose by their looks who would u choose?
  • Who would u rather date? (To Girls)?Average fit
  • Who would u rather date? (To Girls)?Muscular (not like extreme bodybuilders; more like that guy in this pic)
  • Im a man wanna see results
    Vote C

223

Most Helpful Girl

• For me, somewhere in the middle is preferred. I’m not attracted to a guy who is ripped and muscular; I’d prefer him to be strong and not skinny (like the guy in the first picture). Tbh, the way my guy is, his body is perfect for me. I’d show you what I mean but I don’t think he’d appreciate seeing a picture of his body on here. Lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not really into really muscular guys, the one on top is more attractive but he has slightly concerning noticeable ribs that make me think he may be a bit underweight :/

I may be wrong but :p