Guys, would you ask a girl to date you if she previously had told you she wasn't wanting to date with you (please see additional details below)?

Say you hadn't asked her but you had met on a dating app, and had met, then she said she wasn't wanting to date you, but you both kept in friendly contact, and were going to hang out again. Would you ask her to date if you liked her?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• if she doesn't want to date me, I'm not going to ask her out later.

0|0
    0|0
    • Would she have to tell you that she's open to dating you?

• Show All
    • Okay, so she'd basically have to ask you to date?

• No, she just would have to keep it within the realm of possibility. If she tells me she is open to it, or even if she doesn't say anything, it's a possibility. She doesn't need to ask me out. If she tells me flat out that she has no interest in me, then I'm not going to ask her out.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• If she refused to date you, then it's her responsibility to ask him or at least give him some obvious hints

0|0
    0|0
    • What sort of hints?

• Guys really like when the woman takes the initiative, it's usually the guy organizing stuff, so she could try to do it. If you have already done that then you can try to get a little touchy with him and that I leave to personal interpretation

• Thank you

• To ask second time I would need some serious signs she is intetrested

0|0
    0|0
    • He didn't actually ask me. But what signs would you need, if it were you?

• Being assertive, trying to make suggestions about spending time together, initialing conversations and physical contact, over all trying to be near me

• It means she really isn't interested

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah no point

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes