Guys, would you ask a girl to date you if she previously had told you she wasn't wanting to date with you (please see additional details below)?

Say you hadn't asked her but you had met on a dating app, and had met, then she said she wasn't wanting to date you, but you both kept in friendly contact, and were going to hang out again. Would you ask her to date if you liked her?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• if she doesn't want to date me, I'm not going to ask her out later.

• Would she have to tell you that she's open to dating you?

• Okay, so she'd basically have to ask you to date?

• No, she just would have to keep it within the realm of possibility. If she tells me she is open to it, or even if she doesn't say anything, it's a possibility. She doesn't need to ask me out. If she tells me flat out that she has no interest in me, then I'm not going to ask her out.