Never had a girlfriend?

And I'm 24. Does it mean it is hopeless? (I'm below average and don't have a great personality).

21

21
  • You have to stop thinking like that. The way you think about yourself is most of the time they way how others will view you. If you think it's hopeless to get a girlfriend then it's hopeless. If you think you don't have a great personality then you don't have one.
    So stop think like that and you will surely get a girlfriend one day. Just think you're one of best guy they can get and if they don't want you then it's their problem to miss such a good guy.

• Thanks for your reply. I really try hard to be kind to people but I feel like people don't find me attractive enough... Well, I don't know really, but it's hard to keep your head up when you never even had a kiss...

• If I can do it you can do it too :) I've also never kissed. Just find points where you can be proud of yourself

• Nah, just means you're a little behind. There are many people who live great sex lives/ great relationships when they are MUCH older than you are. Nothing to worry about bro

• Nope

• Can you explain please?

• Lots of 24 year olds share the same as yours

• It's a vicious circle. I never felt loved by someone so I get self-loathing so and so... you know what I mean? I feel like I need a miracle.