Panties or No Panties?

Iโ€™ll be going on a date with my man on Sunday. Weโ€™ll be walking around downtown Charleston for about 6 hours before we go to dinner at a fancy Italian restaurant later in the night. Iโ€™ll be in a dress and some heels. Should I wear panties though? Or give him a bit of excitement and wear none? ๐Ÿ˜œ
If I should wear some, what kind? Should I wear lace ones?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• More power to you if you walk in heels for 6 hours. I'd definitely wear panties though

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Lol you already decided you aren't wearing any before you asked the question didn't you? It would be hot for me if a girl did this and found a subtle way of letting me know without acknowledging it. If you just put his hand there it's fun but kind of just jumping the gun, I'd you are subtle his imagination does the work.

1|0
    0|0
  • None. Go commando. While your at dinner grab his hand and put it in your leg. Slide it up slowly and let him discover his surprise. It will make him want desert. ๐Ÿ˜‰

1|0
    0|0
    • Weโ€™ll be heading to his house before we head downtown
      So I was thinking of doing something like that in the car ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Show All
    • thanks. Ill follow back

• Alright โ˜บ๏ธ

• Are you planning on having sex later that night?

Don't wear any and tease him. Like early in the evening kiss him and crab his hand and slide it under your dress so he can finger you and feel you have no panties and as his hand is going up wisper I'm not wearing panties.

1|0
    0|0
  • Every guys fantasy to have a girl with no panties on you rock for being open lol lucky bastard

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks haha ๐Ÿ˜

• Show All
    • Lol not sure how high my exp level is. Hello there ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Thatโ€™s not a message ๐Ÿ˜‚ and your xper (not exp, my bad) is 2

• Just wear panties throughout most of the date and then towards the end just go to the bathroom and take them off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Going from panties to no panties needs only a discrete place.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, weโ€™ll be going to his place for a bit before we head downtown haha. Probably gonna end up without a dress ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Maybe I could wear panties and leave them at his place ๐Ÿ˜‚ give him a souvenir

• Lace ones!!! Bet he'll love it;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah.. Lace ones!

1|0
    0|0
  • If there is a question about it, go without.

1|0
    0|0
  • None

0|0
    0|0
  • Gross they probably have skid stains.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thatโ€™s mature ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Yeah so is leaving your panties somewhere else. They probably stank.

• Don't wear any, and at some point whisper in his ear that you're not wearing anything.

Alternatively wear panties, then halfway through the take go to the bathroom, take them off, and give them to him when you come back.

0|0
    0|0
    • Weโ€™ll be heading to his place before we go downtown. Should I leave them at his place as a little souvenir for him? Haha

• Oooooh that's a great idea OP! ๐Ÿ˜ You're gonna have a fun night haha, what a lucky guy

• Thanks ๐Ÿ˜œ

• I think you should.. the world is not your oyster, he is

0|0
    0|0
    • I donโ€™t like oysters โ˜บ๏ธ

• Show All
    • โ€œTurdโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ omg heโ€™s 12 years old hahahaha

• โ€œI donโ€™t you telling me what to doโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚ good job hahahaha

Recommended myTakes