What would you do if your girl told you that she couldnt have kids?

Just wondering cause my boyfriend left me when he found out that there's a chance that I can't have miss.

451

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude I can't have kids even if I could nope still I don't care to have kids why would I want kids that weighs down me as another

It'll condemn me to a responsibility to what I don't desire I can adopt the world as all of my kids I prefer what I say gets through if not that Sok the other one listens learns XD

ohh I cannot poop one out of my own VAGJ am I meant to then value I can't like it's important XD replace her needs of womanly into manly

so what enoughs without an all-mother a Airbus replace I'm man with I'm not woman enough k?

Tell her make those ones my kids tell her that! Oh and women can cope alone so tell her what?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well.. My girlfriend has a pretty weak body and while she could give birth, she might not make it through alive.
    Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have a child but under these circumstances, I'd simply set my priorities on my girlfriend (obviously).
    If both of us decided that we still want a child later on, there is always the option to adopt one.