What would you do if your girl told you that she couldnt have kids?

Just wondering cause my boyfriend left me when he found out that there's a chance that I can't have miss.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude I can't have kids even if I could nope still I don't care to have kids why would I want kids that weighs down me as another

It'll condemn me to a responsibility to what I don't desire I can adopt the world as all of my kids I prefer what I say gets through if not that Sok the other one listens learns XD

ohh I cannot poop one out of my own VAGJ am I meant to then value I can't like it's important XD replace her needs of womanly into manly

so what enoughs without an all-mother a Airbus replace I'm man with I'm not woman enough k?

Tell her make those ones my kids tell her that! Oh and women can cope alone so tell her what?

2|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well.. My girlfriend has a pretty weak body and while she could give birth, she might not make it through alive.
    Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have a child but under these circumstances, I'd simply set my priorities on my girlfriend (obviously).
    If both of us decided that we still want a child later on, there is always the option to adopt one.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I already have kids, so that would not faze me, but, for the purposes of discussion, I'll assume I don't.

I wouldn't leave a woman because of that, period, but I'd also be skeptical that she really couldn't have kids because my mother was once told that only months before she got pregnant with me (and I have a sibling).

0|0
    0|0
  • He left you because there was a chance you couldn't have kids? It wasn't assured but he left anyways?

I get that having kids can be important to some people but please be aware that there are people out there who have no interest in having kids.

I have a son myself and due to medical reasons we won't be having another one, but even before we had him I was on the fence. I knew I was ready at the time to have a child but at the same time if we didn't have one I would have been fine.

Hypothetically speaking, if I were single and we met and you told me you couldn't have kids, it would have phased me. Especially in my 20s when I was doing the college thing and partying up all the weekends. Not having to worry about pregnancy? I would have been all over that and probably would have considered a long term relationship if everything else was fine.

Hypothetically speaking of course.

You'll come across a guy eventually who won't hold it against you, but it will take time. Generally speaking there will be more guys out there wanting to eventually have a kid for whatever reason. But there are others who won't consider that as a priority.

0|0
    0|0
    • Him dumping you because of this kind of shows that the relationship was more about wanting to spawn than it was for love and who you were.

Granted if that was a priority for him in a relationship one can not bash him for it. Its a reasonable thing most would want. But again, there will be many guys out there who will be just fine not having a kid of their own. Think of all the money you guys will have and all the free time to do whatever you want together.

I miss those days 😆

• Personnally, i would cheer up, i don't want to make kids ^^
    I find sad this culture turned on:
    "To have a successfull life : buy a house, marry, make children, get a job, don't do sodomy, and consume."
    It's really out if reality, disconnected of people needs...

Don't worry, he is a Bad Guy, and didn't worth your day. Doing such a sing is being so selfish...

1|0
    0|0
  • Told my boyfriend there was a large possibility of this the other day. Due to some reproductive issues. He said the worst case scenario is that we'd adopt. But he hopes I'm not infertile so he can have little people running around that look like him lol. Glad about that, seriously thought he'd leave me or some shit. Glad to see most men would stick through.

0|0
    0|0
  • If my current girlfriend said that I’d be crushed because we both want a pretty good amount of tiny humans. But I’d stick with her and we’d end up adopting. They’d carry on my name I suppose but it’d always depress me, because I want my own offspring.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's horrible what he did... I feel sorry and share her pain.. try to heal her up.. make her happy... when she get normal and out of pain, if she willing then will find some treatment and if she want kids then try alternatives, if treatment not possible.. but leaving a partner for anything without his/her fault is pathetic and sin

1|0
    0|0
  • First, we try IVF or something like that. Otherwise, we adopt/foster a couple of kids. If you can't have kids and you want them but can't, just have someone else's. There are a lot of orphans out there.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be very oj with i, maybe even glad, as i don´t want children, but if this planet wasn´t a Truman show concentration camp planet i could well enjoy it.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's sad. If he truly loved you, he should at least have talked things through with you, and maybe talked about the possibility of adopting.

2|1
    0|0
  • Well I don't want kids. So given that she didn't either, I would stay. However, if she did still want kids and was planning to adopt, I'd leave.

0|1
    0|0
  • A lot of men wouldn't just dip out like that, that shows he probably wouldn't have been a great dad, i think you dodged a bullet there.. Id stick around and adopt after we knew 100% that she couldn't..

0|0
    0|0
  • \\Well, First off: Your boyfriend is pretty stupid. But to the question at hand, I'd tell her that nothings changed and I love her just as much as I did before.

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally I would be a little upset just because I'd like to have a biological child with the woman I love, but it wouldn't cause me to leave them, I'd totally be up for adoption though as although I wasn't adopted but fostered

0|0
    0|0
  • I would treat her the same way. I worked for that girl to be mine. Why would I leave her just because we can't have kids. There is always kids who can be adopted. We could make ourselves happy while making some children happy

0|0
    0|0
  • This is how I feel, having children is important to me.
    But in modern society, there are other ways to have a child, adoption for example. Might not feel the same as having a biological child, but still a common goal for both.

0|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn't matter to me if I care about her... I always wanted a daughter and i still do but I wanted to adopt... So since I'm going to adopt anyway, it doesn't bother me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd actually want to be with him still. There are ways to have kids. But you'll meet your The One only once.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I really loved her I’d stick with her and adopt kids.

2|1
    0|0
  • Have a serrogate... what's the harm in that... being a mother does not always means to give birth to a new born... iteans loving the child more than anything and bringing him up...😇😇😇😇😇

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be truly upset being a mother has always been a dream of mine

0|0
    0|0
  • Bareback. I don't want kids either, so I am just fine with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • What u mean there is a chance u can't have kids also fight a can't be blamed for leaving if kids are a priority for him

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not a big problems
    Now a days there are so many new technology like IVF and adoption and many more which can be used

0|0
    0|0
  • Right now I don't really care to have kids, I don't know if I'll want in the future... some guys are different about that

0|0
    0|0
  • If she told me, I'll freak the fuck out and laugh! Because I'll be sad and laugh that my girlfriend can't have kids!

0|0
    4|0
  • Use someone elses womb or something. If I truly love them than its not a problem.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I really love her, I would be with her, and if we wanted kids we would adopt!

0|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn’t bother me. I’m fine with being my uncle I get to give them back to my sister.

0|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn't bother me at all. I already have 2 kids with no desire to have more

0|0
    0|0
  • I would respect it and move on

2|0
    0|0
    • Not break up with her but just know that she can’t have kids I would respect

• Joyfully wave goodbye to the Trojan Man

2|2
    0|0
  • He's an asshole. You deserve better

3|0
    0|0
  • Woo-hoo!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Happened to me. We just had a lot of sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • be thankful

0|1
    0|0
  • I will be fine with it... to a certain point.

0|0
    0|0
  • Adopt duh

0|0
    0|0
  • Celebrate, kids are horrible.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don’t care because I seriously don’t want kids

1|0
    0|0
  • I would be super happy

0|1
    0|0
  • Fuck more and loose the the birth control

0|0
    0|0
  • Say olay that's good cos i dont want any

0|0
    0|0
  • Adopting child would be a good option.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very sad movement

0|0
    0|0
  • i would be accepting!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would hug her and say we will find another way

0|0
    0|0
  • Love still

I was in that situation for 6years

0|0
    0|0
  • Love her anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you couldn't have kids and/or don't want kids and found somebody that is also the same as you on this matter and if everything works out, then that's good for you. I don't plan on ever having a relationship though as it's not my goal to seek someone else. But let's say hypothetically, I'd just stick around and hang around and see how it all turns out to be as I don't plan on having kids either since I don't want any kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jump a hole in the sky

0|0
    0|0
Show More

Recommended myTakes