Should male virgins lie?

Girl my age don't want to waste time with losers, but I don't like the idea of lying. Its painful not being in the dating world yet (I'm 23 ) but I don't know if building my manhood on lies is healthy.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Being a virgin doesn't make you a loser. It just means you just haven't happened to have sex yet. There's nothing wrong with not having sex yet at the age of 23. That's still really young.

Having sex doesn't build your manhood also. In fact, there's a small chance that rushing into sex may wind up with you getting hurt or an STD.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If a girl likes you, she's not gonna care that you're a virgin.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I told the girl I lost my virginity to that I was a virgin, but the way I acted and the way I said it made her think I was bullshitting. I did that on purpose but technically I wasn't lying.

0|0
    0|0
  • Virgin at 21, tell girls I am one and it's hilarious how hard they try to take it. No need to be embarrassed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Virgin doesn't equal loser, anymore than having lots of partners makes you whore. I am 38 and can count my partners on 1 hand. All it means is that I'm selective with who I sleep with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing built on lies is healthy. Be truthful to yourself. And if that means being truthful to others to a point then do so.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, if you’re with the right person they won’t care.

1|0
    0|0
  • If she ends it because your a virgin then you dodged a bullet

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. Women love men who were desired by other women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women lie all the time so why can’t you

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. women hate male virgins

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes