Should male virgins lie?

Girl my age don't want to waste time with losers, but I don't like the idea of lying. Its painful not being in the dating world yet (I'm 23 ) but I don't know if building my manhood on lies is healthy.

29

Most Helpful Guy

• Being a virgin doesn't make you a loser. It just means you just haven't happened to have sex yet. There's nothing wrong with not having sex yet at the age of 23. That's still really young.

Having sex doesn't build your manhood also. In fact, there's a small chance that rushing into sex may wind up with you getting hurt or an STD.

Most Helpful Girl

• If a girl likes you, she's not gonna care that you're a virgin.