Should I just walk away?

OK, so, I've been speaking to a girl for just under a month. It's going EXTREMELY well. We've both got great chemistry together. We went on a date and it was as if we knew each other forever and we just hit it off from the first second. We've planned a second but, I'm no sure if I should carry on with her... So here's the reason.

I'm a very family orientated kind of guy, family mean the world to me and my family are awesome. In a girl, I look for her family to be the same. I want them to be welcoming, and make me feel comfortable around them (pretty much, a family I could sit around with and have a wee chat and a regular catch up with). But, recently she's told me that her family are over protective. The first day we went on a date her big sister got on at her for me taking her out. And that made me feel uncomfortable due to the fact that, she's a mum, she's got her head screwed on and well, she also told me she has over protective big brothers and cousins.

So, pretty much, I totally understand that it's normal thing to be protective over a family member but... I just don't think they're a sort of family I could get along with, just by the way she's described them. They seem rather 'thuggish' and always in her business.

She didn't even want me to drop her off at her home incase her sister was there? It makes me feel rather uncomfortable that her family could be potentially a bit crazy and just people I wouldn't want to be around. I do really like the girl but, I'm at the age where I need someone that ticks all my boxes. Should I just keep seeing her and put up with the family and see how it goes. Or should I just maybe, find someone that I feel more suited too in that department. Any input is appreciated. Thanks for reading.
  • Stay with her and see how they are.
  • I'd keep searching to find your suited match.

12