What do you think about a relationship between a leo and a gemini?

111

Most Helpful Guy

• Well the lion is a strong fierce creature. It can easily overpower and control people who's planet is Mercury. There must be boundaries for Leo to prevent this from happening but leos will love intensely and passionately. Mercury as it happens to block out the sun between the months of December and March will usually cause trouble for the couple. Especially if the man is Leo. The females tend to block the spiritual energy simple because mercury cannot be in a solid state in room temperature. I am so smart knowing this thanks to rick and morty and my rich diet of tide pods and high fructose corn syrup. The idea of mercury and Leo being together dates back centuries. In 1020 A. D Christopher Columbus first set foot on Mercury on his space boat named HMS Beagle. He and Charles Darwin together discovered the Galapagos islands with the different beaks of the Darwin's finches each representing one type of Leo's sexual secrets.

I hope it helped

• Haha bunch of haters..

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I think that if y'all work out, y'all work out regardless of zodiacs y'all can hit it off (; either way, I love Gemini's... maybe i'm just a little biased cuz my man's a Gemini but anyway--best of luck <3