Need some advice about my new boyfriend? I'm feeling down, he's not attentive enough and I'm confused?

The thing is, we have been together about a month, and before we got together he was ringing me and texting me 24,7! He used to ring me at stupid times like 6 in the morning even and just wouldn't leave me alone, I went to see him and he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yeah, he wanted to put the relationship on fb so I said okay, well as SOON as the relationship was official strangely he didn't ring me as much or text me as much anymore it died down by like half :/ I feel like I've been lied to, I thought I was getting with a guy who's really attentive and as soon as we get together it stops? Why?

It gets me down :( he doesn't ignore me and he sees me when he can, but he doesn't always text me in the morning or he will go hours without speaking to me or texting me when we are apart, I have confronted him about it but he won't listen to me, what should I do :(

14

Most Helpful Guy

• He already has his prize. You don't work hard after the race you work hard before.

• 😕 so does he still even like me ? I feel like sometimes he doesn't give a shit

• If you feel this way then you need to tell him that. If he still doesn't give a shit, unfortunately it's time to move on

Most Helpful Girl