Why can't he just tell me straight?

If he didn't want to communicate then why doesn't he just tell me to stop bothering. Why say he still wants to talk if he doesn't bother or doesn't respond. I've never known a guy to be so unassertive

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because he doesn't want to talk to you all the damn time. Same happened to me. Girl and I had different schedules. We talked when we could but eventually she got the impression I didn't want to talk to her. Not the case at all. I'm working. Or at school. Or doing something. I'll get back to you when I can. If that's not good enough find some needy boy who will bother you all the time. I got bills and responsibilities. She decided to cut me loose cause I didn't respond to her texts right away. Good riddance

0|0
    0|0
    • I understand what your saying but perhaps he could just say he doesn't have the time. I'm not expecting him to message me 24/7. I know there's time in his day which he could respond and just doesn't. It's lame that he can't communicate how he feels

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• He's avoiding confrontation. Not that I'm saying you wouldn't be cool with him just telling you that he doesn't want to talk anymore. He's to much of a coward to just face it so he says lets talk then ignores you because that's easier for him. Since he's like that your better off anyways without him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tbh he might be dealing with something. Or maybe he really doesn't want to stop talking but has other things on his mind

1|0
    0|0
  • He thinks he's being polite.

1|0
    0|0
  • He likes your attention, even if he doesn't give it back.. you're an ego stroke

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes