Why can't he just tell me straight?

If he didn't want to communicate then why doesn't he just tell me to stop bothering. Why say he still wants to talk if he doesn't bother or doesn't respond. I've never known a guy to be so unassertive

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Because he doesn't want to talk to you all the damn time. Same happened to me. Girl and I had different schedules. We talked when we could but eventually she got the impression I didn't want to talk to her. Not the case at all. I'm working. Or at school. Or doing something. I'll get back to you when I can. If that's not good enough find some needy boy who will bother you all the time. I got bills and responsibilities. She decided to cut me loose cause I didn't respond to her texts right away. Good riddance

• I understand what your saying but perhaps he could just say he doesn't have the time. I'm not expecting him to message me 24/7. I know there's time in his day which he could respond and just doesn't. It's lame that he can't communicate how he feels