Are these red flags of an abuser?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating 2 months, and he is usually nice. But he has a bad temper. We have gotten in a few fights but mostly just bickering. Well he hates my bestfriend because he thinks she's a slut... and the other day I went out clubbing with her for the first time since dating him. I invited him to come and he said he didn't want to be around her or spend money on alcohol so I told him not to worry about coming. I went to see him the next day and he was saying he was upset because I didn't seem like I wanted him to come even though I asked him like 5 times. And he said he was upset I bought a new dress to go out and that he doesn't trust me. Yesterday I went over for drinks and took a pic with his roommate that's a dude and he got mad I never post pictures on Facebook with him but I will with other guys. Which is not true the only other picture I posted with another guy was a good friend of mine because he asked me to, and then pics with my brother. So I said I wanted to take one with him and he kept saying no. Then he said this one guy always likes my photos so I should just date him instead. That pissed me off so I told him to shut up, then he threw a glass and broke it and I cut my foot and started bleeding. And called my friend to pick me up and he got mad at me for calling my friend and begged me not to go and told me I was his world. I'm so confused right now but I'm worried that it's going to get worse. He's never hit me tho.

65

Most Helpful Guy

• Sound alil BiPolar lol and very controlling you probably should leave 2 months and already acting like that, kinda a red flag

Most Helpful Girl

• Uh yea that giant red flag is ragged from waving so hard.
    Break up with him asap