Is being in the friendzone inevitable no matter the right moves made by someone to get a boy or girl to be sexually attracted to him or her?

I notice people say stuff like this: "You're friendzone because you didn't make the right moves," or "you didn't flirt" or "you weren't assertive or confident" or "You didn't make your intentions known from the beginning." But what if the person made all the right moves; does that same person get friendzone or does the friendzone only apply to those who made the wrong moves of lack of the right action necessary to turn others on? Or some other reason why someone got friendzone?
  • Yes
  • No
  • There's no such thing as the friendzone
    Vote C

02