Is being in the friendzone inevitable no matter the right moves made by someone to get a boy or girl to be sexually attracted to him or her?

I notice people say stuff like this: "You're friendzone because you didn't make the right moves," or "you didn't flirt" or "you weren't assertive or confident" or "You didn't make your intentions known from the beginning." But what if the person made all the right moves; does that same person get friendzone or does the friendzone only apply to those who made the wrong moves of lack of the right action necessary to turn others on? Or some other reason why someone got friendzone?
Is being in the friendzone inevitable no matter the right moves made by someone to get a boy or girl to be sexually attracted to him or her?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • There's no such thing as the friendzone
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• By, "make your intentions known" it means not allowing yourself to be friendzoned. Lets say I meet a woman and she's sending mixed signals or is uncertain... then gives me the, "lets just be friends" line. My response would be something like, "I'm not interested in friendship, and I would be making advances constantly under that circumstance anyway. If you change your mind hit me up." Then strictly zero contact and move on to other interests.

Women like to have backup plans, and ant man that will allow a woman to make him her backup plan will be friendzoned... thats all the friendzone is... a purgatory for guys on standby.

0|0
    0|0
  • "friendzone" is a term used by those who are desperate and/or unable to move on

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes