How would you feel about dating a girl that has never been in a relationship?

This guy asked me after our date if I've ever been in a relationship? Is it bad to have never been in a relationship?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• My current girlfriend had never been in a serious one. We started dating when she was almost 15. We’ve now been dating for over a year and it’s going well. I honestly prefer it because it means no other guy has ever done certain things. But then again I’m a very territorial, possessive person. Before anyone gives any hate for being possessive, just know she says often that she likes that about me. Anyway, I prefer a girl having no dating experience.