I have the hots for my coworker’s boyfriend’s uncle... How should we go about this so I can get a date with him?

So we work at a grocery store cafe, she and I are friends and we know like a ton about each other and see each other like daily. She’s 18. Her boyfriend is Spanish and moved here with his uncle a couple years ago. He’s 20, and his uncle is 33. I’m 23. I think his uncle is super attractive, recently divorced.. and she tells me nothing but good things about him and says we’d make a cute pair, and that she will mention it to her boyfriend. It has been a couple weeks but I don’t think her boyfriend is close with his uncle, they don’t get along a ton. That’s what my coworker said, but she did say something I think. She said she could message her boyfriend one day to tell his uncle to come in to get a coffee while I’m working but honestly that could take a long while. He works just a couple stores down on the same strip as me (at a restaurant) so he is super close by. What should I do? How do I get this in motion? Assuming he is interested.

02