I have the hots for my coworker’s boyfriend’s uncle... How should we go about this so I can get a date with him?

So we work at a grocery store cafe, she and I are friends and we know like a ton about each other and see each other like daily. She’s 18. Her boyfriend is Spanish and moved here with his uncle a couple years ago. He’s 20, and his uncle is 33. I’m 23. I think his uncle is super attractive, recently divorced.. and she tells me nothing but good things about him and says we’d make a cute pair, and that she will mention it to her boyfriend. It has been a couple weeks but I don’t think her boyfriend is close with his uncle, they don’t get along a ton. That’s what my coworker said, but she did say something I think. She said she could message her boyfriend one day to tell his uncle to come in to get a coffee while I’m working but honestly that could take a long while. He works just a couple stores down on the same strip as me (at a restaurant) so he is super close by. What should I do? How do I get this in motion? Assuming he is interested.

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• That is tough. You could write your number on a piece of paper and give it to him. And tell him to text you. Maybe you can compliment him and then give him your number on the paper. If he is interested he will text back. You have a 50/50 chance of it working.

1|0
    0|0
  • Go there and start a convo with him.
    Its easy to find out if he is interested or not. If you need a convo-starter:
    "Hey, your nephew sucks. I told him to be my wingman and introduce me to you, but todays youth is just..."

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes